Saturday, November 29, 2014

Putting It All Together!

As I reflect on all the activities and projects I have done for this class, I can't stop thinking about how much I have learned in these past weeks! I thought I knew a little bit about incorporating technology into classroom but, in reality, what I knew was close to nothing! I am glad to have had the opportunity to explore different free resources available to teachers. Also, I am happy to have created a Twitter account and be part of an online social network! I feel confident that, once in the classroom, I will be ready to evaluate, use and re-evaluate the many educational software out there. My hope is that I am able to make the best use of the technological devices to motivate and engage my student by providing authentic and meaningful experiences inside the classroom. My thoughts and ideas have been forever changed! Today, I leave this class with a clear understanding of the value of integrating technology into all aspects of the classroom. Erica

2 comments:

  1. In your blog you mention "I leave this class with a clear understanding of the value of integrating technology into all aspects of the classroom." That is such a true statement for myself as well. I really feel like it has exposed us to so much important elements of technology. Which is ultimately very important for our field. How else would we be able to submerge our students into technology if not exposing ourselves? Great comments. Have a great winter break.

    ReplyDelete